Industry Practicum Co-op Program
Returning to Campus
Upon returning from the Industry Practicum Co-op Program students will complete a Student Evaluation Form. This is your opportunity to tell us about the experience—what went well and what needed improvement. Your honest evaluation of the program and suggestions for improvement are appreciated.
Students will also be expected to complete a written report and an oral presentation on their Industry Practicum Co-op experience that will be delivered to classmates or future Industry Practicum Co-op Program participants.
The following questions may be useful in preparing your oral presentation:
- What do you consider the most important academic, professional, and social benefits of your Industry Practicum Co-op experience?
- How did the experience affect your educational and/or career development?
- How did you apply your classroom learning to your Industry Practicum Co-op experience?
- What do you know now that you wish you had known then?
- What was the most difficult adjustment you had to make in your practicum?
- What advice would you give other considering applying for the Industry Practicum Co-op Program?
- How have you been able to subsequently apply your Industry Practicum Co-op experience to your academic work?