Peer Advising—get advice on classes, majors, study abroad, and more.
An Inclusive Environment
The Hajim Dean’s Office is dedicated to creating and sustaining an inclusive environment for all students irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
Student Team Projects
A hallmark of engineers is that they build things in teams with other engineers. At the Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, we encourage students to enrich their educational experience with team projects that extend beyond the classroom. Learn more on our team projects page.
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AICHE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
- Computer Science Undergraduate Council (CSUG)
- Engineers for a Sustainable World (ESW)
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
- Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Materials Research Society
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Optical Society of America (OSA)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Society
- University of Rochester Women in Computing
For more information about student clubs at Rochester see Campus Community Connection.