Patrick Lee Scholars in ECE and AME
October 31, 2022
Congratulations to Kevin Fobare ’24 ECE and Seth Roberts ’23 AME recipients of the Patrick Lee Foundation scholarship!
The Patrick Lee Foundation provides scholarships to offset the cost of a college education for outstanding students in engineering and technical fields at nine colleges and universities.
“Our scholars are entrepreneurial and embrace innovation,” the foundation states. “They understand the importance of public service and are leaders in and out of the classroom.”
- Hannah Bushey’24, Delainey Hebble ’24, and Ethan Hunt ’23 of biomedical engineering.
- Charles Fleischmann’23, Elyse Jones ’23, and Dalton Moore ’24 of mechanical engineering.
- Kevin Fobare’24 of electrical and computer engineering.
- Peri Fogel’24 and Madeline Smith ’23 of chemical engineering.
- Seth Roberts’23 of audio and music engineering.
They met with foundation representatives and fellow scholars from Rochester Institute of Technology, Syracuse University, and Monroe Community College at a recent celebration and networking event held on our campus.