Bi-Annual IA Meetings
Fall 2016 - Sunday October 9th — Wednesday October 12th.
The Fall 2016 general meeting will be held in its traditional two-day format with talks, posters and company presentations. An evening reception will be held on Monday, October 10th, and an interview session on Tuesday, October 11th, where Industrial Associates members will have the opportunity to interview interested optics students. Interviews will be conducted on campus. Additional benefits available at the higher membership levels include two extra days for participation with the Director’s Advisory Council for Strategic members, as well as a second day of interviews for Select and Strategic members.
- Interview and forge relationships with some of the best and brightest optics students and graduates in the country;
- Collaborate with faculty and researchers at The Institute working at the cutting edge of a vast array of optical sciences and technologies;
- Network with your colleagues from other IA member companies;
- Participate in the newest program feature for a streamlined opportunity to highlight your company and network with students in the Company Connection Showcase;
- Enjoy an opportunity to engage with a panel discussion on career perspectives in industry, academia and/or entrepreneurship;
- Engage in an immediate feedback session designed to help our program respond and grow in Meliora fashion; and
- Arrive early to participate in the U of R’s Meliora Weekend alumni events (Thursday, October 6th through Sunday, October 9th).