Bi-Annual IA Meetings
The spring 2020 IA meeting is canceled. Resumes WILL BE distributed and we will help facilitate virtual interviews with IA members as needed. Companies are encouraged to interview via teleconference or video services. Company intros—1-2 minutes long—will be recorded and distributed to students for all who wish to participate.
Spring 2020: Wednesday, March 25 through Saturday, March 28
The Institute of Optics cordially invites its Industrial Associates member companies to join the faculty, staff, and students of the Institute of Optics for its 2020 Spring Industrial Associates Meeting.
- Get an update from our director, P. Scott Carney.
- Collaborate with faculty and researchers at the Institute working at the cutting edge of a vast array of optical sciences and technologies.
- Participate in the streamlined opportunity to highlight your company and network with students in the Company Connection Showcase.
- Experience the expanded symposium area in Douglass Commons and another space in Wilson Commons for our Poster Session and Company Showcase.
- Network with your colleagues from other IA member companies.
- Interview and forge relationships with some of the best and brightest optics students and graduates in the country.
Hotels within walking distance:
Other nearby hotels: