Who do I contact?

Contact the Center for Advising Services to schedule an appointment with academic counselor Emma Derisi. Additionally, all of the advisors in the Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Deans' Office can assist Hajim School students who are thinking about studying abroad.

Authorized Signatures

Check the Authorized Approval List in the Academic Policies & Advising Handbook for faculty and staff members who can help students from their departments plan a study abroad experience and still keep up with their course requirements at the University of Rochester. They can help identify overseas courses that can count toward your degree requirements here, and either provide or obtain written approval.