The AME program's core faculty members bring diverse skills and talents to the classroom, lab, and studio. In fact, our faculty and instructors include:
- A Grammy Award-winning recording engineer
- A professor who has taught in the field for more than a decade and was recognized for excellence in undergraduate teaching
- A music theorist and award-winning author who helps students analyze music through computational tools
- A specialist in acoustics and acoustics engineering
- An expert in audio electronic devices, circuits and technology
As a result, our students learn from educators with an appreciation for—and background in—engineering and applied sciences, music and audio.