Rules/Reminders for Gavett and Rettner studios:
- No food or drink (other than water) allowed in the studios.
- All cabling, mics, and other equipment must be properly put away.
- The recording studio is not a rehearsal room. The university is not responsible for damage to any personal instruments, amps, or equipment left in the studio.
- Please raise blinds after sessions, if lowered.
GAVETT Requirement for Use:
- Students who wish to book the Gavett recording facilities must have passed AME 191 and be enrolled in, or have taken AME192.
RETTNER Requirement for Use:
- Students who wish to use the Rettner recording facilities must be enrolled in, or have taken AME191.