Research Funding for Master's Students
We are continue to accept MS application for the Fall 2020 semester
The Department of Chemical Engineering provides research awards to support master's thesis projects by students in chemical engineering or alternative energy.
Students who apply are asked to:
- Describe their project and expected results
- Explain how it is different from existing research in their advisor's laboratory
- Assess the potential for follow-up funding
- Provide an itemized budget
- Write an overall research thesis proposal of up to 750 words
- Obtain an acknowledgement from their advisor
Students are encouraged to work closely with their advisors in preparing their applications. The application form can be found here.
Applications should be filed with the graduate program coordinator.