Technical Project Manager (Cell Phone Camera Lens)
Zhejiang Sunny Optics Co., LTD. (North America Division, San Jose ,CA)
Zhejiang Sunny Optics Co. Ltd., the 2nd largest compact camera lens manufacture globally, is one of Sunny Optical Technology Group’s subsidiaries. We provide high-end camera lens products to major cell phone lens customers globally. The company HQ is based in Yuyao, Zhejiang, China. Our North America Office is based in San Jose, CA. Sunny Optical Technology Group is listed in Hong Kong Stock Market and is one of the Heng Seng Index stocks.
As the Technical Project Manager for Optical Lens, you are responsible for the camera lens development with our customer in the US. You will drive the technical, operational, and quality issues related to optical lens molding, assembly, test, yield, processes, and failure analysis to ensure effective closure of all issues to enable the operational success of the entire product introduction cycle and through mass production. You will have the opportunity to work on the most powerful, challenging, and most innovative compact camera lens projects. You will be in charge of the project and lead the communication with customers, work with the whole development team in China and the customer in the US to deliver high-quantity products.
- BS in Optics/Physics.
- Good understanding of geometric optics and lens design.
- Good understanding of optical metrology, familiar with some optical lens testers, i.e. TriOptics Pro5/9, ImageMaster HR, UA3P, etc.
- Basic understanding of optical Lens Design with ZEMAX, CodeV tools.
- Experience or basic understanding of high volume manufacture of precision lens components. Molding, coating, assembly, and test of optical lens components.
- Excellent technical, management, and communication skills to work with multi-functional teams.
- Experience in leading multi-functional activities, involving problem-solving, issue root cause, identifying and addressing risks.
- Self-starter with qualities such as innovation, integrity, and attention to detail.
- High energy, multi-tasker, inventive problem solver, ability to work under pressure and take initiative.
- Travel is approximate 10% internationally.
Mandarin and English
Please send a cover letter and resume to Kevin Lou (General Manager of Sunny Lens North America) via email: email@example.com; subject line: TPM (Cell Phone Camera Lens).