As a service to our Industrial Associate members, the Institute of Optics posts IA job openings for Institute students and alumni. Industrial Associates may send job openings to Dustin Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: These postings are for Institute students and alumni. We cannot process or forward CV’s or résumés for individuals who are not part of the Institute of Optics community.
See the links below for more information about each job.
Aerospace Corporation opportunities:
- Co-op, Wafer Alignment Sensor—Optics/Physics (Spring 2022)
- Intern, Wafer Alignment Sensor—Optics/Physics (Summer 2022)
- Gauranteed sign on bonus and relocation:
Bristol Instruments opportunities:
- Corning Women in Optical Communications Scholarship
- Corning Women in Optical Communications Travel Grant
- Optical Measurement Engineer
Laboratory for Laser Energetics opportunities:
MIT Lincoln Laboratory opportunities:
MKS Instruments opportunities:
- Open Positions
- MKS Instruments Research Excellence Awards
Award winners are chosen from a pool of Student Author Travel Grant applicants for Photonics West and Optics + Photonics. To apply for an award a student would need to have an accepted paper in one of those two conferences and apply via the Student Author Travel Grant program.
Raytheon Technologies opportunities:
- 2022 Summer Intern: Laser/Optics Engineering Internship (For undergraduates entering their senior year or BS grads entering graduate school)
- New College Graduate: Laser/Optical Engineer I (For 2022 BS degrees)
- New College Graduate: Optical/Laser Engineer II (For 2022 master’s degrees)
- Teddi C. Laurin Scholarship
- SPIE Scholarship Program
- Michael Kidger Memorial Scholarship in Optical Design
- Nick Cobb Memorial Scholarship
- Yaver Scholarship in partnership w/Mentor Graphics (grad student studying in a field related to advanced lithography)
- Student Author Travel Grants | SPIE Meetings
Sunny Optical opportunities:
- Technical Project Manager (Cell Phone Camera Lens)
- Fall 2021 openings (pdf)